Good, Fast, Easy,
February 1, 2007
I am a professional Technician. This little handy dandy tool is fast, easy, and gets to the point of the problem with little to no issues.Self powered, and can tell you current codes, pending codes, as well as what monitors have been...
Payed for itself on first use,
December 2, 2007
I bought INNOVA 3100 about 2 weeks ago because my MIL (Malfunction Indicator Light) was on. Plugged it in after reading the manual. It said Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Heater was bad. Called Mitsubishi dealer: Cost of part $317.43 plus 30 minutes of shop...
April 14, 2007
Bought this, spent 15 minutes studying the manual, plugged it in, and it worked first time -- read out the "check engine" code, and, when later plugged into a PC, allowed the details to be printed in a nice report.The only negative I've...
- Automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle, making it easy to verify repair completion
- Battery backup memory provides off-car review and analysis
- Unit can be USB (cable included) flash updated with a standard Windows® PC
- Features a patented all-in-one screen and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings on any foreign or domestic 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV including ABS systems
The perfect entry-level tool designed to empower any consumer when it comes to vehicle maintenance. This code reader works on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, SUV's and minivans both domestic and imported.